We are hiring: OFFICE MANAGER COLOMBIA
Location: Bogotá, Colombia
As an Office manager the candidate will be responsible for the efficient functioning of our office in Bogota’ through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION: Produces major/complex reports for management, as required.
- Provides expert guidance and leadership to junior staff.
- Ensures that all information is added to the company systems and available in the cloud.
- Presents the office results and action plans during the quarterly managerial meetings.
- Performs other related work as required by the company’s headquarters.
- Leads the implementation of an ERP System in the Colombia office.
- Implements and monitors support services, including procurement of supplies and services, transport, travel and traffic, communications, engineering and information technology support; and provision of local utilities and service requirements.
- Supervises a staff team and/or provide advice to others on human resource administration, financial administration and management information issues and practices to colleagues.
- Attend industry networking sessions/conferences.
- Initiates and conducts studies to improve reporting systems for controlling all activities in the office.
- Establishes and maintains a set of sound policies, procedures, standards and tools in order to ensure proper accounting, financial management and control.
- Consolidate purchases and sales information as required.
- Supports the Colombian team in the process of generating leads/business development
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT:
- Supports all actions covering the entire span of human resources activities (e.g. recruitment, placement, promotion, performance appraisal, vacancies, job classification reviews, separation of staff members, training, etc.)
- Designs, plans and implements a strategy for performance and results-based management and collaboration with the Madrid office. Provides performance management advice to staff and management.
- Leads, oversees, and coordinates the preparation and implementation of the work program and budget to ensure compatibility with work priorities and objectives, taking into account the most effective use of resources.
- Assesses training needs, identifies, designs and delivers training and coaching programs to staff.
– PROFESSIONALISM: Leading of the office and execution of duties in order to contribute to the proper operational management of the business. Knowledge of administrative, budgetary, financial and human resources policies and procedures.
– PLANNING AND ORGANIZING: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; Uses time efficiently.
– TEAMWORK: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise.
University degree in human resources, business, finance, accounting or related area is required. An advanced degree is an asset.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience in administration and/or human resource management, finance, accounting is required. Experience in HR processes and Enterprise Resource Planning is desired. Previous experience in environmental/ sustainability management and good knowledge of the carbon market sector is desired.
Fluency in both Spanish and English, verbal and written, is strongly required.