Job Description: Sales Trader. Madrid-Paris or Sofia
ALLCOT Group is one of the leading companies in environmental financial services. Founded in 2009 in Switzerland, it soon expanded its operations internationally.
The culture at ALLCOT Group brings together smart and talented people from diverse backgrounds who enjoy a collaborative and innovative environment that supports flexible and agile working. You’d be joining a leading company in environmental finance with the career potential you’d expect and develop a set of highly sought-after transferable skills.
The company is looking for a Sales Trader in the Environmental commodities space to work in Madrid (Spain), Paris (France) or Sofia (Bulgaria)
The role will include:
- Joining the Sales Trading department of ALLCOT Group.
- Understanding a dynamic marketplace with all the opportunities that may arise.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Liaise with the Treasury Department and Back Office to achieve a smooth trading process in place.
- Represent the firm at conferences.
- Engage with, follow and be up to date with regulatory policy.
- Undergraduate Degree in Economics, Business or Energy related fields
- Proficiency in English
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Ambitious, self-motivated and team-oriented person
- A professional that takes responsibility for his/her own decision
Compensation & benefits:
- We are looking for the most skilled professionals in the market and we want to provide the chance to achieve an excellent result-oriented bonus scheme
- Challenging work environment
- Excellent Work-Life balance
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to : email@example.com